Malt-O-Meal Resumes Production of Favorite Cereals

malt-o-meal

Apple Jacks, Frosted Mini Wheats, Rice Crispies

There’s good news for fans of Strawberry Cream Mini Spooners®, Crispy Rice® and Apple Zings®. Production on these three popular varieties of our cereals has resumed and they are once again available in grocery stores and super centers nationwide. Strawberry Cream Mini Spooners, Crispy Rice and Apple Zings were temporarily discontinued in the Fall of 2008 due to the limits of our manufacturing capacity to meet the growing demand for many of Malt-O-Meal’s ready-to-eat cereals. We are currently operating both of our manufacturing facilities 24 hours per day, seven days per week as more and more families like yours discover that Malt-O-Meal cereals offer a great way to stretch your grocery budgets without sacrificing quality or taste. We are grateful to our loyal customers like you who have made Malt-O-Meal’s great tasting, high quality breakfast cereals some of the biggest sellers in America.

A few varieties of Malt-O-Meal cereal remain temporarily discontinued. We remain committed to not cutting corners and providing you with the best-quality cereal money can buy. Thank you for your patience and your continued support.

18 Responses to Malt-O-Meal Resumes Production of Favorite Cereals

1. Joy Copeland says:

I can’t wait for the Maple and Brown Sugar Mini Spooners to hit the shelves again! Malt-O-Meal cereal is the best! Joy

2. Mike Bartholomew says:

I hope to get the Apple Zings back in the store soon that was one of my favorites, thanks. Mike

• MPGodfrey says:

Hello, Mike!
      We’re thrilled to have Apple Zings back in stores too! Be sure to call ahead to your grocery store to make sure they have them stocked and on the shelves before making a special trip. Thanks for writing!

MP Godfrey
      Team Malt-O-Meal

3. Hapy Jac says:

Howdy;

I really miss the Strawberry Cream Mini Spooners and was ticked off when I couldn’t find ‘em anywhere. Vanilla Cream Mini Spooners are almost as good and a change of pace. Both are great while watching movies on DVD & Blu-ray.

Keep up the great job.
    L8R daze, Hapy Jac, Mountain Man
    Holbrook Station, Nevada, U.S.A.

4. Douglas says:

You need to make a cereal based on the apple cheerios and one of chex or rather crispix you seem to make a lot of kids cereals and not many more adult ones al lease in the area where I am that is what I find?

5. Diane says:

I would rather have them bring back Vanilla Cream Mini-Spooners, than Strawberry Cream.

• MPGodfrey says:

Hi Diane!
      Thanks for sharing your comment about Vanilla Cream Mini Spooners.
      We will forward it to our product planning team.

MPGodfrey
      Team Malt-O-Meal

6. Andrew says:

I would like a malt-o-meal version of cookie crisp. i love it but its just too expensive.

• MP Godfrey says:

Hi Andrew,
      Thank you for sharing a cereal flavor you would like to see Malt-O-Meal produce. It sounds good to me! We always appreciate hearing what
      cereal flavors the folks who eat our cereals enjoy as this assists us in evaluating our product offerings for the future!

Thanks again!

MP Godfrey
      Team Malt-O-Meal

7. Scott says:

I think I agree with Joy. I love the Strawberry Cream mini-spooners, but I have really missed the maple brown sugar ones. I still look for them from time to time, and hope they will be back soon. Malt-O-Meal cereals are amazing,
    -Scott

8. Willi says:

Ever since I discovered Malt-O-Meal cereal I have probably bought out
    most of the stores in my area. But my all time favorite is Maple and Brown Sugar Mini Spooners. Why have they been off the shelf SO LONG? Please
    bring them back. (I still buy the white ones , (1 Giant package per week)
    But missing that Maple and Brown Sugar flavor. Thanks Malt-O-Meal for all
    of your wonderful products and great prices.
    Willi

9. Michelle says:

Please Please bring back Maple and brown sugar Mini spooners. Why have they
    been gone for so long. They are definately my favorite. I have been patient and bought the vanilla ones but I really love those Maple and Brown Sugar mini spooners the best. Also thanks for making those Giant bags. It seems like that is such a great buy!! Thank you but hurry with Maple and
    Brown Sugar!!!

10. Lorraine says:

PLEASE,PLEASE,bring back maple and brown sugar!!! How long must we wait??I’m buying regular frosted,but miss maple ones.
    Thanks

11. K Miller says:

Please bring back Plain Scooters in the big bag. My grown daughter loves them SO much more than Cheerios. She has had to switch to Corn Chex to eat cereal. She does not eat any other kind or brand of cereal. Thanks

12. Al says:

I beg you Malt O Meal to bring back Maple and Brown sugar mini spooners. I would go through a bag a week of those things. When I found out they were coming off the shelf I bought up a ton of bags, but they have been gone for a long time now. I need the maple and brown sugar. PLEASE BRING THEM BACK!

13. David says:

I agree with Al, Lorraine, Michelle, etc… on the Maple and Brown Sugar Mini Spooners!!

14. Lorena says:

I sure hope you can bring back the plain scooters, eventhough I’m an adult I like than more than even Cheerios…I’ve different store brands but of them out taste Scooters…plz bring them back soon…

15. Pingback: Kenzing